Audra Michelle Bryant
Ms. Bryant is an associate with Bush & Augspurger, P.A. in its Tallahassee, Florida office. She is an experienced trial and appellate attorney. Her practice areas include professional liability defense, employment law and personal injury. In addition to litigation, Ms. Bryant maintains a significant appellate practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bryant worked for the State of Florida as a Child Welfare Legal Services Attorney securing the safety of abused, abandoned and neglected children. While there, she successfully tried numerous dependency and termination of parental rights cases.
Ms. Bryant has given back to the community by serving as an attorney ad litem advocating for dependent children in the foster care system.
Juris Doctor, Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, FL 2004
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 2002.
Admitted to Practice
All state courts in Florida
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Tallahassee Bar Association and the Professional Liability Defense Federation.
Co-author- “Defending LPL Claims Arising Out Of Failure to Recover Punitive Damages”, Professional Liability Defense Quarterly Volume 6, Issue 4.
Co-author- “Settling The LPL Claim Inside the Underlying Tort Case”, Professional Liability Defense Quarterly Volume 6, Issue 4.
Co-author: “Breaking Up is Hard to do-Unfinished Business Rule”, Professional Liability Defense Quarterly Volume 7, Issue 3.
We Handle Our Own Appeals
- School Board of Hernando County v. Rhea, 2017 WL 899897 (Fla. 1st 2017)
- Hannaway v. School Board of Hernando County, 2017 WL 127672 (Fla. 5th 2017)
- Barnes v. The District Board of Trustees of St Johns River State College, 147 So.3d 102 (Fla. 1st 2014)
- Castello v. Partnership For Strong Families, Inc., 117 So.3d 62 (Fla. 1st DCA 2013)
- KMS Restaurant Corp. v. Searcy, Denney, Scarola, Barnhart & Shipley, 2017 WL 633720 (Fla. 4th DCA 2017)
- Wright v. Morgan & Morgan, P.A., 205 So.3d 889 (Fla. 5th DCA 2017)
- Campbell v. State of Florida, 110 So.3d 478 (Fla. 1st 2013)
- Pritz v. School Board of Hernando County, 5D16-1950—no citation available- petition for cert